Trust Wallet is one of the most popular and secure crypto wallets that offers its users an intuitive, all-in-one experience. This app allows you to securely store over 3 million crypto assets in over 60 blockchains.
Launched in 2017 as a mobile wallet supporting Ethereum-based ERC-20 tokens, the app filled an unaddressed market of early mobile cryptocurrency users. Trust Wallet now allows users to buy, store and exchange leading cryptocurrencies and manage their collection of non-fungible tokens (NFTs) in a single app.
Trust Wallet also allows users to earn cryptocurrencies through the wallet’s in-app staking feature, which offers more than half a dozen crypto assets with staking returns of up to 11%.
Probably the most interesting feature of Trust Wallet is the DApp mobile browser. The browser provides seamless mobile access to decentralized applications (DApps), DeFi protocols and NFT markets across 60+ blockchains.
How to install and register a Trust Wallet account
- Open the Play Store and search for “Trust Wallet”.
- Click install and wait for the app to finish downloading and automatically install on your smartphone.
- Once the process is complete, you can directly register a wallet account by clicking Create a new wallet or by clicking I already have a wallet if you have an account.
- You will then be in the Back-Up Wallet Now section. Immediately click I understand and click Continue.
- You get 12 words which are called recovery phrases. Take notes, photograph, copy, paste or take screenshots of the acquired words. Recovery phrases are very important and are a prerequisite for signing in to your Trust Wallet account on other devices, so be sure to make a note of them or take a photo of them. Then click Continue.
- Enter the recovery phrase you obtained earlier. Make sure you sort the words according to what you have.
- If you’ve done all of the above, congratulations, you now have a Trust Wallet account and are ready to use it to store your crypto assets.
This is an easy way to install and register a Trust Wallet account. By having a digital wallet account, you can easily store crypto assets, from coins to NFTs.
Please find the list of authentic Unocoin accounts for all your queries below:
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Unocoin/videos
- Newsletter: https://medium.com/subscribe/@Unocoin_growth
- Blogs: https://blog.unocoin.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/unocoin/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Unocoin
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/unocoin/
- LinkedIn: https://in.linkedin.com/company/unocoin
- Telegram Group: https://t.me/Unocoin_Group
- Telegram Channel: https://t.me/+fasQhTKBsfA5N2Zl
- Telegram: https://t.me/UnocoinSupport_Bot
- E-mail id: [email protected]
- Contact details: 7788978910 (09:30 AM IST – 06:30 PM, Mon – Sat)
- App store link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/unocoin/id1030422972?ls=1
- Playstore link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.unocoin.unocoinwallet
Disclaimer: Crypto products are unregulated as of this date in India. They could be highly volatile. At Unocoin, we understand that there is a need to protect consumer interests as this form of trading and investment has risks that consumers may not be aware of. To ensure that consumers who deal in crypto products are not misled, they are advised to DYOR (Do Your Own Research).