Are you a trader? If so, you might be interested in Unocoin’s market maker program.
At Unocoin, we’re always looking for you to have the best crypto experience possible. And now, Unocoin is introducing a market maker program with attractive incentives, bonuses, and unique benefits.
The Market maker program is our approach to increase liquidity on our exchange book and to help provide more and faster options for our customers. But the main question remains, what is a market maker and how is it different from a Market taker? Let’s take a look at it.
What is a Maker, and what is a Taker?
A Maker is a trader who creates the buy/sell orders of various assets in the order book in exchange for the Taker to accepts them. The order waits in the order book till another trader buys this for the quoted price. The initial trader will become the Maker, and the latter will become the Taker.
What is a Market Maker?
Generally, this trader is a Maker and trades in high volumes by placing multiple orders, which helps provide more liquidity to the platform. The market makers are also sometimes called liquidity providers.
Let’s look at what the program is about and how you can join it.
What is Unocoin’s Market Maker program?
Unocoin is proud to introduce the Market Making program for the first time on the exchange. This program will help boost the liquidity of crypto products in the market. With Unocoin, the Market Makers can avail of the benefits of even becoming an official Market Maker.
Initially, every trading pair is eligible to be on this program. The Market Maker’s performance will be judged based on the Maker volume achieved in USD (or its equivalent). The volumes produced will be monitored by our team, and the eligible candidates will be contacted by us personally.
Who qualifies for the market maker program?
To be eligible for this program, traders should achieve a Maker trading volume of 2 Million USD (or equivalent) per calendar month. If this criteria is met, the trader should start receiving 0.1% of the incentive of the volume produced by them in USDT in their Unocoin USDT Wallet. If the volume exceeds 5 Million USDT, our team will have a one-on-one discussion. More rewards can be discussed along with the 0.1% incentive.
For easy access, here is the link to the form: https://forms.gle/Qk9F3ctg7nv6nYUa7
Let us see a few more details about Unocoin’s Market Maker Program:
– Limited Market Maker spots are available.
– All pairs are eligible for this program.
– These terms are subject to change by the sole discretion of Unocoin.
What are the benefits of joining?
By joining Unocoin’s market maker program, the trader can enjoy multiple benefits, including:
- Zero fees: The traders enjoy a 0% maker fee for their transactions.
- Incentivisation program: Traders with trading volumes of 2 Million to 5 Million get paid between 2K to 5K USDT, i.e., 0.1% of their Maker traded volumes.
- What’s more: A trader who does more than 5 Million volume trading will be eligible for an open discussion with the Unocoin team to further discuss the incentive fees and the 0.1% incentive already provided.
- Make markets: Unocoin also welcomes the existing Market Makers to our exchange. Contact us directly to have an open discussion at [email protected].
- Support: A dedicated phone number for help.
We have launched the Unocoin market maker program to provide our customers with round-the-clock liquidity. The program allows experienced market makers to earn additional revenue by providing liquidity on Unocoin’s exchange platform. We are looking for Market Makers to help us build the next generation of trading platforms for the digital age. With a vision to become the exchange for everyone, we invite you to join us on this exciting journey!
Unocoin is India’s first and the most secure bitcoin trading app. This exchange app was founded in 2013. You can buy and sell bitcoin instantly using the Instant Buy and Sell feature. Not just this, you can also buy ETH and Sell ETH in no time. With more than eighty-seven coins listed on this best cryptocurrency exchange in India, you can also accept bitcoin from your friends from any location. You can also know which cryptocurrency works best for you with the price ticker and notifications. The most popular cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH), USDT (Tether), BNB, Ripple (XRP), Cardano (ADA), Solana (SOL), Binance USD (BUSD), Dogecoin (DOGE), Polkadot (DOT) and other popular altcoins can be traded on the go. The new Android and iOS applications make Unocoin the best cryptocurrency app. With the unique feature of the Systematic Buying Plan, you can buy and sell bitcoin and Ether periodically. What more? You can start your crypto journey using SBP for as little as INR 10. With another exciting feature called Crypto Basket, you can diversify your crypto portfolio based on market capitalisation (Market Cap) or Volume. These two excellent features make Unocoin the best cryptocurrency platform.
Love Crypto Coins. Love Unocoin.
Please find the list of authentic Unocoin accounts for all your queries below:
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Unocoin/videos
- Newsletter: https://medium.com/subscribe/@Unocoin_growth
- Blogs: https://blog.unocoin.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/unocoin/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Unocoin
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/unocoin/
- LinkedIn: https://in.linkedin.com/company/unocoin
- Telegram Group: https://t.me/Unocoin_Group
- Telegram Channel: https://t.me/+fasQhTKBsfA5N2Zl
- Telegram: https://t.me/UnocoinSupport_Bot
- E-mail id: [email protected]
- Contact details: 7788978910 (09:30 AM IST — 06:30 PM, Mon — Sat)
- App store link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/unocoin/id1030422972?ls=1
- Playstore link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.unocoin.unocoinwallet
Crypto products are unregulated as of this date in India. They could be highly volatile. At Unocoin, we understand that there is a need to protect consumer interests as this form of trading and investment has risks that consumers may not be aware of. To ensure that consumers who deal in crypto products are not misled, they are advised to DYOR (Do Your Own Research).