FASTag is an electronic toll collection system in India, operated by the National Highway Authority of India (NHAI). This collection system became mandatory from 1st January 2021. Many travellers, commuters and transporters switched to this new system of paying.
For using the state and national highways, FASTag became popular for the following reasons:
- There was no transactional cost to opt for FASTag
- After demonetization people already moved to cashless transactions
- Nobody likes to wait in long queues
- No one has the time to search for cash and the exact amount to pay or collect the remaining balance
- No one needs a paper-based toll receipt when everything is digital in this era
- No one likes to promote physical engagement via cash during the pandemic
- People can top up for their friends, family members, relatives, colleagues, etc
- Topping up the FASTag account could be done using banks, internet banking, PayTM, UPI and directly online.
The last point was one of the prominent factors in the adoption of FASTag. With the advancement seen in the way transactions are happening and also the acceptance of Bitcoin, Unocoin launched a feature to top up your FASTag using bitcoin.
Yes! It is now happening on Unocoin. Let us see how you can top up your FASTag account.
To start the process, you need to have bitcoin in your Unocoin wallet. You can use the bitcoin that you had deposited into Unocoin or purchased at Unocoin in the past. Then, go to the bitcoin tab or section in your app or on Unocoin.com and then head to the SHOP feature to see the FASTag tab.
Once you click on FASTag, you will be required to choose the operators. From the drop-down, you can select any of the seventeen operators listed with Unocoin. Once done, you are required to enter the vehicle registration number and the amount you would like to top up your FASTag with.
You can top up with a minimum amount of INR 100 to a maximum of INR 10,000 while making sure that you have enough bitcoin to cover it. Also, you can make any number of payments in a day. Finally, there is no transaction cost or charges for topping up FASTag with your HODLed bitcoin.
Once you are done with topping up, you can see the transaction in the transaction history. This transaction row shows you the amount of bitcoin sold, the INR equivalent, the date and time of the transaction and also the rate of conversion. This information can be used for future reference.
The whole process takes less than a minute and you can always put your bitcoin to work for you or your near ones.
Are you ready to make your bitcoin run on roads via Unocoin?
Unocoin is India’s first and the most secure bitcoin trading app. This exchange app was founded in 2013. You can buy and sell bitcoin instantly using the Instant Buy and Sell feature. Not just this, you can also buy ETH and Sell ETH in no time. With more than eighty-seven coins listed on this best cryptocurrency exchange in India, you can also accept bitcoin from your friends from any location. You can also know which cryptocurrency works best for you with the price ticker and notifications. The most popular cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH), USDT (Tether), BNB, Ripple (XRP), Cardano (ADA), Solana (SOL), Binance USD (BUSD), Dogecoin (DOGE), Polkadot (DOT) and other popular altcoins can be traded on the go. The new Android and iOS applications make Unocoin the best cryptocurrency app. With the unique feature of the Systematic Buying Plan, you can buy and sell bitcoin and Ether periodically. What more? You can start your crypto journey using SBP for as little as INR 10. With another exciting feature called Crypto Basket, you can diversify your crypto portfolio based on market capitalisation (Market Cap) or Volume. These two excellent features make Unocoin the best cryptocurrency platform.
Love Crypto Coins. Love Unocoin.
Please find the list of authentic Unocoin accounts for all your queries below:
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Unocoin/videos
- Newsletter: https://medium.com/subscribe/@Unocoin_growth
- Blogs: https://blog.unocoin.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/unocoin/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Unocoin
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/unocoin/
- LinkedIn: https://in.linkedin.com/company/unocoin
- Telegram Group: https://t.me/Unocoin_Group
- Telegram Channel: https://t.me/+fasQhTKBsfA5N2Zl
- Telegram: https://t.me/UnocoinSupport_Bot
- E-mail id: [email protected]
- Contact details: 7788978910 (09:30 AM IST — 06:30 PM, Mon — Sat)
- App store link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/unocoin/id1030422972?ls=1
- Playstore link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.unocoin.unocoinwallet
Crypto products are unregulated as of this date in India. They could be highly volatile. At Unocoin, we understand that there is a need to protect consumer interests as this form of trading and investment has risks that consumers may not be aware of. To ensure that consumers who deal in crypto products are not misled, they are advised to DYOR (Do Your Own Research).