Unocoin, India’s first bitcoin and crypto exchange has now listed HBAR, the native token for Hedera. According to Coin Market Cap, Hedera is the most used, sustainable, enterprise-grade public network for the decentralized economy that allows individuals and businesses to create powerful decentralized applications (DApps).
HBAR, which is a native token for the Hedera blockchain aims to address the problem of speed, security, stability and governance that exist in other blockchain protocols through distributed ledger technology called Hedera Hashgraph.
Unlike bitcoin and other blockchains, Hedera is a platform that is built for and built on trust.
Hedera aims to achieve a truly decentralized governance model through Hedera Governing Council. The Hedera governing council is the elected group of highly diversified leading global organisations like Google, IBM, Wipro, Standard Bank, Tata Communications and many more. Their responsibilities include:
1. Hosting and maintaining initial network nodes,
2. Establishing a governance framework, and
3. Overseeing the software at scale.
The Hedera public network token HBAR, powers Hedera services such as smart contracts, file storage and regular transaction. It also helps secure the networks. The Hedera blockchain uses the Proof-of-stack concept to validate and secure the network.
Hedera is believed to be the 3rd generation public ledger blockchain after bitcoin and Ethereum, enabling more than 10,000 transactions per second and an average fee as low as $0.0001. Bitcoin and Ethereum’s average fee is at $22.57 and $19.55 respectively.
As per Hedera governing council, the network achieved the following:
- Speed — Achieved fast, low-latency transactions with guaranteed finality in seconds, instead of minutes or hours. Hedera is an order of magnitude faster than blockchain alternatives.
- Impartiality — Count on fair access, timestamps, and transaction order that can’t be manipulated by malicious nodes.
- Security — Deploy on a network with proven, best-in-class Asynchronous Byzantine Fault-Tolerant (ABFT) security that’s resistant to DDoS and Sybil attacks.
- Stability — Deploy on a network with proven, best-in-class asynchronous Byzantine fault-tolerant (ABFT) security that’s resistant to DDoS and Sybil attacks.
As of October 16, 2021, HBAR, the Hedera native token, is traded at $0.3602. Hedera has a total maximum supply of 50,000,000,000 with 14.83 Billion HBAR already in circulation, which is about 30 percent of the total circulation.
Now, Unocoin users can trade HBAR actively on the platform with INR or USDT. Unocoin enables instant INR deposits for all of its users. To celebrate the festive season with joy and prosperity, Unocoin is offering INR 100 for every unique signup.
Unocoin is India’s first and the most secure bitcoin trading app. This exchange app was founded in 2013. You can buy and sell bitcoin instantly using the Instant Buy and Sell feature. Not just this, you can also buy ETH and Sell ETH in no time. With more than eighty-seven coins listed on this best cryptocurrency exchange in India, you can also accept bitcoin from your friends from any location. You can also know which cryptocurrency works best for you with the price ticker and notifications. The most popular cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH), USDT (Tether), BNB, Ripple (XRP), Cardano (ADA), Solana (SOL), Binance USD (BUSD), Dogecoin (DOGE), Polkadot (DOT) and other popular altcoins can be traded on the go. The new Android and iOS applications make Unocoin the best cryptocurrency app. With the unique feature of the Systematic Buying Plan, you can buy and sell bitcoin and Ether periodically. What more? You can start your crypto journey using SBP for as little as INR 10. With another exciting feature called Crypto Basket, you can diversify your crypto portfolio based on market capitalisation (Market Cap) or Volume. These two excellent features make Unocoin the best cryptocurrency platform.
Love Crypto Coins. Love Unocoin.
Please find the list of authentic Unocoin accounts for all your queries below:
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Unocoin/videos
- Newsletter: https://medium.com/subscribe/@Unocoin_growth
- Blogs: https://blog.unocoin.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/unocoin/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Unocoin
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/unocoin/
- LinkedIn: https://in.linkedin.com/company/unocoin
- Telegram Group: https://t.me/Unocoin_Group
- Telegram Channel: https://t.me/+fasQhTKBsfA5N2Zl
- Telegram: https://t.me/UnocoinSupport_Bot
- E-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact details: 7788978910 (09:30 AM IST — 06:30 PM, Mon — Sat)
- App store link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/unocoin/id1030422972?ls=1
- Playstore link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.unocoin.unocoinwallet
Crypto products are unregulated as of this date in India. They could be highly volatile. At Unocoin, we understand that there is a need to protect consumer interests as this form
of trading and investment has risks that consumers may not be aware of. To ensure that consumers who deal in crypto products are not misled, they are advised to DYOR (Do Your Own Research).