Earlier this year in January, we wrote an article on How to Buy Bitcoin in India? Today we are in the ninth month of the year. People who have taken action earlier this year and started investing in bitcoin and crypto are now feeling grateful for what they did. The year is great for finance as we experienced the boom in the industry. Many found 2021 to be their best year so far. If you are thinking that you have missed the train, here is some good news. We are left with three months before the year-end and it is your opportunity to take the final decision. You may argue that the bull market is over and that it is too late to invest now. Let us tell you this, we don’t know whether it is over or not, but we are sure the best is yet to come. Buckle up, relax and take the important decision that would matter.
Effortless process of buying your dream bitcoin and crypto
While many other crypto exchanges in the market are finding it hard to have a seamless INR deposits system, at Unocoin we make sure our investors experience the best technology while entering the market. Here is how you can buy bitcoin and crypto effortlessly from India’s first and most secure crypto exchange.
- Download the Unocoin app on your smartphone.
- On opening the app, you will be asked to sign up. Fill in your email ID and set a password. You will then be asked to set a six-digit passcode that is required to enter the app and transact.
- After you’ve signed up, you will need to verify your profile. The verification process requires you to give your name, address and phone number. In addition, you have to upload pictures of your PAN card, Aadhaar card and a recent passport-sized photo of yourself.
- After you’ve given out the required details and submitted the pictures on the app, an agent from Unocoin might call you before your account is verified.
- Once your account is verified, you can buy and sell bitcoin or any of the other crypto assets that are registered on the app, some being bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, Ether, Litecoin, USD Tether etc.
You’re all set! You can now get to the buying part with the following steps:
- Load your account with money from the bank. You can add money via the net banking facility offered by your bank.
- You can also add money to your Unocoin wallet at the time of buying bitcoin.
- Once you enter the amount of INR you want to deposit, a deposit order specifying the amount of money you need to transfer will be created.
- Go to your bank’s net banking facility and transfer the required amount to Unocoin’s bank account via IMPS/NEFT/RTGS transfer.
- Enter the reference number generated by the bank after the transfer of money against the deposit order in the Unocoin app. After validation of the transfer by Unocoin, the money will be added to your Unocoin wallet.
- After adding money to your Unocoin wallet, you can now buy bitcoin. Transactions are processed in less than a few seconds and bitcoin is added to your bitcoin wallet maintained by Unocoin. You can also transfer bitcoin to another bitcoin wallet outside Unocoin. You can buy bitcoin at any time and any day of the week on Unocoin.
- You can also buy other crypto assets (Ether and USD Tether) with the money in your Unocoin wallet. Buying other crypto assets on Unocoin is no different from buying bitcoin. Crypto-assets bought are stored in their respective wallets maintained by Unocoin.
- Unocoin also offers Unocoin Exchange that offers its customers to place bids and ask orders as traders do on equity and commodity markets. Unocoin matches these orders with that of another customer as and when they are available.
- You can also withdraw money from your Unocoin wallet to transfer it back to your bank account.
If you are adding money to your Unocoin wallet through net banking, here’s how the different modes of fund transfer (NEFT/RTGS/IMPS) differ from each other:
- National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) — You can choose NEFT as the mode of payment when transferring funds to your Unocoin wallet. NEFT payments are processed in batches (every regular interval of time) on all days. NEFT is suitable for low-to-mid value transfers that don’t have to be executed on priority. Banks have differing caps on the maximum amount that can be transferred using NEFT.
- Real-Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) — Transfers using this mode of payment are initiated as soon as the request is received. Recommended for large money transfers (minimum value — 2 lakh rupees). This transfer is done by the RBI (Reserve Bank of India).
- Immediate Payment Service (IMPS) — This service is provided by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI). Funds can be transferred any time any day of the week at 0% charge. Transfers take place in real-time. A maximum of 2 lakh rupees can be transferred in one transaction.
- Unified Payment Interface (UPI) — This is an instant payment service with just a 0.5% transaction fee that can be done with Google pay, Phone Pe, PayTM, etc with up to INR 2 lakh of maximum transaction limit.
Transfers are validated by the Unocoin team in less than three to four hours. Though on occasion, it might take up to twenty-four hours due to a large number of transfers. If deposits are done in non-working hours, it might take up to the next working day before the transfer is reflected in your Unocoin wallet balance.
If you have trouble depositing money in your Unocoin wallet, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the toll-free number 7788978910 (7 am-11 pm, Mon-Sat). Other inquiries can also be directed to the email ID or the toll-free number. Any requests for changes in transactions can also be sought through these channels before being carried out by Unocoin. For more on how to buy Bitcoins, visit Unocoin. You can also have a look at FAQs here.
We hope that this blog helped you understand more about bitcoin transactions and purchases. Feel free to look through our other blogs to delve into the world of decentralized money!
Unocoin is India’s first and the most secure bitcoin trading app. This exchange app was founded in 2013. You can buy and sell bitcoin instantly using the Instant Buy and Sell feature. Not just this, you can also buy ETH and Sell ETH in no time. With more than eighty-seven coins listed on this best cryptocurrency exchange in India, you can also accept bitcoin from your friends from any location. You can also know which cryptocurrency works best for you with the price ticker and notifications. The most popular cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH), USDT (Tether), BNB, Ripple (XRP), Cardano (ADA), Solana (SOL), Binance USD (BUSD), Dogecoin (DOGE), Polkadot (DOT) and other popular altcoins can be traded on the go. The new Android and iOS applications make Unocoin the best cryptocurrency app. With the unique feature of the Systematic Buying Plan, you can buy and sell bitcoin and Ether periodically. What more? You can start your crypto journey using SBP for as little as INR 10. With another exciting feature called Crypto Basket, you can diversify your crypto portfolio based on market capitalisation (Market Cap) or Volume. These two excellent features make Unocoin the best cryptocurrency platform.
Love Crypto Coins. Love Unocoin.
Please find the list of authentic Unocoin accounts for all your queries below:
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Unocoin/videos
- Newsletter: https://medium.com/subscribe/@Unocoin_growth
- Blogs: https://blog.unocoin.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/unocoin/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Unocoin
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/unocoin/
- LinkedIn: https://in.linkedin.com/company/unocoin
- Telegram Group: https://t.me/Unocoin_Group
- Telegram Channel: https://t.me/+fasQhTKBsfA5N2Zl
- Telegram: https://t.me/UnocoinSupport_Bot
- E-mail id: email@example.com
- Contact details: 7788978910 (09:30 AM IST — 06:30 PM, Mon — Sat)
- App store link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/unocoin/id1030422972?ls=1
- Playstore link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.unocoin.unocoinwallet
Crypto products are unregulated as of this date in India. They could be highly volatile. At Unocoin, we understand that there is a need to protect consumer interests as this form of trading and investment has risks that consumers may not be aware of. To ensure that consumers who deal in crypto products are not misled, they are advised to DYOR (Do Your Own Research).